Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
At Keysight Technologies Romania you will find:
- Meaning in your work
- Products that help change the world for the better
- Tailored development opportunities for each employee
- A start-up mindset – we are mindful to offer autonomy and purpose
- Visionary engineers who achieve breakthrough contributions
- A great mix of benefits
Our new colleague will join our DevOps task force geared towards building both customized solutions and creating new products/features for some of the largest names in the networking & security industry. If you’ve heard of them, they are probably Keysight customers.
Solid programming experience in modern languages is a must, since many designs, planning and implementation choices will depend on your technical leadership expertise.
A cyber range is a controlled virtual environment that companies can use for cyber warfare training and practice handling specific real-world scenarios, train employees and customers on the latest threats, and they are essential for combating modern cybercrime.
As a Backend Developer you will create a Cyber Range solution for real-world experience where users can increase their skills in attacking (red team) or defending (blue team) virtual network infrastructures; the legitimate or malicious traffic is injected by using Network Traffic Generators developed by Keysight.
What we can offer:
- Always working with bleeding edge technologies and devices as far as networking and virtualization is concerned. For the tinkerer in you, you will have unrestricted access to extremely specialized equipment, allowing you a deep-dive into any topic that’s networking related.
- You will witness new industry leading products being born and have the opportunity to contribute from the beginning.
- An attractive employee benefits package: competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home, medical insurance, free fruit and coffee, etc
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
Design and Specification:
- Designing architecture, coding style requirements and best practices for new projects within the team.
- Defining requirements, specs and architecture choices for new products / new features for existing products.
- Analyzing customer requirements and designing, developing and executing different configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance and system testing for different platforms (including virtualized and cloud).
- Working on architecture and design issues where complex analysis is required.
- Hands on coding in multiple modern programming & scripting languages.
- Leading test script design, bulk automation, deployments and test execution.
- Develop server-side components to satisfy front-end requirements;
- When needed, guide front-end developers using web application frameworks;
- Following latest industry programming best practices and standards.
- Pursuing opportunities to turn bleeding edge technologies into viable products.
- Being passionate about technology and having the ability to share this passion and motivate others is considered a big plus.
What you’ll need to know/have:
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast
- NodeJS – expert level
- RESTful API and OpenAPI standards
- Web Sockets / RxJS
- Unit Testing: Jasmine, Karma,
- End to End Testing: Protractor
- Managing Source Code with Git/BitBucket
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience with virtualization solutions (Proxmox / VmWare) – including API knowledge
- Authentication, Authorization and Security standards (oAuth, LDAP, SSL/TLS – OpenSSL)
- Jenkins, Groovy.
- Knowledge in Docker / Kubernetes area.
- Familiar with Linux
- Networking-oriented mindset. Most of the projects we’ll encounter will have some sort of networking substrate, so a thorough understanding of networking is a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.