Looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Own the client-facing UI of the product;
- Design & implement new features and performance improvements, while keeping a strong customer focus and high quality standards;
- Be part of an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team;
- Work closely with experience designer and product manager to ensure the product meets customer expectations and adheres to high usability standards;
- Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements, build prototypes or core features as needed.
- . or . degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years industry experience;
- Excellent knowledge of web performance optimizations;
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, algorithmic and logical skills;
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration);
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Spoken and written English proficiency;
- Full stack development is a plus;
- Knowledge of React is a plus.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at and we’ll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.