Senior Java Software Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Java Software Engineer to join Secure Transport R&D Team who is developing a leading product in Managed File Transfer domain and is delivering high-quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers. You will be a key member of an international, multicultural, and Agile team.
- Design and implement back-end features and business logic, as well as modifying the UI;
- Extend, improve and maintain several software components;
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Application Engineering and QA;
- Work within distributed international teams and embrace agile methodologies.
- Experience with core JAVA technology
- SQL experience, ORM experience – Hibernate is a plus.
- Understanding of Web Services (REST).
- Good understanding and practice of Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability.
- Very good command of English language - both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Nice to have:
- Multi-threading, concurrency programming
- Network programming experience.
- Experience with Linux distributions.
- Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with Shell scripting, Git, Continuous Integration, DevOps and containerization
- Understanding and experience with basic design patterns and reusable software design approaches
- Basic understanding of HTML5 technologies/frameworks
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Extra paid vacation days - 25 days / year
- Remote work policy
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.