Senior Java&PHP Developer
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
In this function you will work in one or more projects from the development group. The projects are the design, implementation and test of new functionalities of Oracle Service Cloud software; improve the quality of the existing software, improve the deployment or the investigation of possible application extensions or new products.
• Academic education in information science or related field
• At least 7 years’ experience in the IT work field
• At least 5 years’ experience Java
• At least 5 years’ experience SQL
• At least 5 years’ experience with Linux/Unix
• At least 3 years’ experience PHP
• Experience in developing large software systems.
• Experience in developing Web-based applications
• Experience with Object Oriented programming and Design Patterns
• Experience with Web services, XML, JSON and SOAP
• Experience with Agile development methods
About the team:
The team is part of the Oracle Service Cloud development team with the main assignment Chat. The team is involved in all development for the Chat server, focusing on consumer and agent API’s and provisioning.
In previous years the team worked on Virtual Assistant and Web Self Service solutions.
The development group is located in EMEA. The main part of the group is based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.