As our new technical lead, you will join a team that improves and maintains our billing solution for specific customers worldwide. You will join a team of Software Developers, Application Consultants, and QA Specialists and become responsible for the technical solutions. Your architectural guidance will provide team members with a best practice on all solutions.
You’d likely be an appreciated contributor to our team if you:
- Have +5 years of experience in a senior technical role, ex. as a lead Java developer and preferably within telecommunications BSS and Billing.
- Great knowledge of Java, Servlets, JUnit, Maven
- Have an educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering, or IT
- Possess strong SQL database query skills
- Can use your strong analytical skills to turn complicated requirements into simple solutions
- Are a team player with excellent communications and English language skills (both written and oral)
- Have a good mentoring skill
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly-traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise-oriented applications software.
Enghouse’s solutions have been deployed by 200+ service providers in over 100 countries around the world including next-generation operators, mobile, wireless, and cable operators that are building high speed, broadband, cable, fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the tower (FTTT), and wireless LTE networks.