The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior Java Developer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
JAVA DEVELOPER WANTED!
Only 2 positions left so don’t waste your time and apply today!
Make your mark in a top team where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of applications, from Internal tooling (Infrastructure, Networking, and Monitoring) to DNS, Domains registration, WebHosting and Global Platform Applications
These are the things we need to know about you to consider you for this position.
Our must-have requirements are:
- 4+ years experience developing object oriented software using Java
- 2+ more years experience working on REST services/servers
- Working experience with Spring Framework (Core, WebFlux, Boot)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Maven and CI/CD
- Working experience with Docker
- Experience with unit testing
- Advanced operation of version control / git
What’s in for you:
- Latest technologies, tools and methods: Docker, OpenShift and cloud-native
- Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration
- Friendly and open environment
- Part of the whole lifecycle and propose technical solutions, frameworks and technologies to use - you are able to shape the product
Our company culture has cool attributes that fit your personality.
These are the things in our benefits package.
- We will pay you a fair amount
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, training and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at