Got a head full of ideas? Good!
We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join the Sports Engine team.
The Sports Engine is the beating heart of the whole OddsMatrix system: all the betting odds transactions are flowing through the Sports Engine. It is composed of several distributed modules which support three main functions: data collection, data processing, data publication.
Sports Engine has soft real time constraints: end to end time for each transaction must be less than 1 second.
Sports Engine has availability constraints: high availability is a must and we are striving for up-time measured in months. If the Sports Engine is down, all the other components of the OddsMatrix system become unusable.
Sports Engine is an evolving system: We must keep the pace with an ever-increasing number of betting odds. In the last couple of years, the number of odds doubled, and we are preparing for a similar increase in the future. Related, on peaks, we reach several thousand transactions per second.
On this job, you will:
We are searching for people:
Perks & Benefits:
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
• Flexible schedule
• Private Medical Subscription
• Daily Catered Lunch
• Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
• Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
• Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
• Internal & external training
• Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company
• Anniversary Gifts
• Fruits Tuesday