Mid/Senior Java Developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Do you want to work on international projects but without the need to move abroad? Are you searching for the company who can offer you more home office possibilities? Interested to improve your English on daily basis? Willing to work in a community of 300+ developers who are investing also in sharing knowledge?
W We are looking for developers for the Aviation industry (aircraft maintenance). As a Java Developer you will work with a team of developers who establish new components, enhance existing product functionality and validate team contributions with the help of the QA team.
What will be your tasks:
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain code quality, actively participate in code review
What we need from you:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- You are experienced in several of below areas:
- Java and J2EE
- Web Services, SOAP
- Spring, Maven, SQL
- You must be a very good communicator and speak and write fluent in English.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, continuous integration
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (1-3 time per year)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Egghead, Safari books and Pluralsight licenses
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Ticket meals
- Medical insurance
- Great company events
- Work from home
- Flexible program
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to apply and we can chat about this great opportunity :)