Senior Java Developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
In, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Java Developer to join Awxay’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!
You will be part of a software R&D team, delivering high-quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers. We will be working together on the Governance platform for Managed File Transfer products and end-to-end data flows.
The project is a Governance solution over existing Axway Managed File Transfer Middleware(s) (through different Plugins) and other Partners. The solution is responsible for defining and deploying Middleware configuration(s), defining and managing different data flow topographies between Business Partners using various Communication Protocols (PeSIT, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SFTP). It offers design capabilities, consistent configuration checking mechanism, deploy and mass deploy, end-to-end visibility and troubleshooting of complex data flows. The product is containerized, deployable on-premise and available in SaaS.
- Design and implement features for Axway’s web-based governance solution;
- Extend, improve and maintain several software components;
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Application Engineering and QA;
- Work in an agile environment within potentially distributed teams.
- Professional experience with Java Core;
- Good working knowledge of Java EE;
- Experience with REST Web Services;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Experience with build tools (Maven) and versioning systems (Git);
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks;
- Familiarity with Network and Internet Standards (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SFTP);
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell scripting;
- Desire for continuous self-improvement.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with OSGI framework;
- Familiar with DevOps concepts and tools (Docker);
- Good knowledge of security algorithms and concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL);
- Basic secure development lifecycle concepts.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.