Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Gross salary / month
4500 - 7000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Mission and tasks
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain software applications, provide technical advice and assistance to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service in Java/J2EE environment;
- Develop and integrate the technological components by using appropriate development methodologies and standards, adopting/applying standard architectures/patterns to take into account critical performance characteristics, security measures and customer requirements;
- Implement user requirements to transform client business needs into technical solutions;
- Develop prototyping and proof of concept for applications;
- Ensure the elaboration, development and execution of unit test plans to validate that application modules meet technical specifications;
- Prepare the technical documentation, create and deliver necessary artefacts and documents at designated phased reviews;
- Assist with deployment and configuration of the system to prepare and stage production builds and verify that production releases meet technical and business expectations;
- Participate in meetings with the project teams to contribute to technical reviews and inspections and assist in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
The ideal candidates for the position shall possess the majority of the following skills:
- A bachelor or master degree;
- Minimum 4 years of Information Technology professional experience in a Java/J2EE environment and web development;
- In-depth knowledge of Java frameworks (. Spring and Hibernate);
- Knowledge of web services and XML technologies;
- Knowledge of technologies and frameworks for implementing web-based user interface (. JSF, Google Web Toolkit, etc.);
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases (. Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of modelling tools (. UML) and software development methodologies (. Agile/Scrum);
- Able to work independently but also having experience with working in teams, both on internal and customer projects;
- Languages: professional working knowledge of English.
As an employee you receive the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary and international environment.
- Next to a stable, growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.).
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At Uprise Development you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues.
More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.
Freelancers are also welcome for this vacancy.