Dashboard Collection is an internal App Suite for the Corporate iPad: developed natively, agile, user-driven, and in collaboration with Apple's Enterprise Design Lab. Started with the Dashboard App in, the Suite has grown into an ecosystem of four iOS Apps, each featuring the unified design language, a distinct BFF, and growing functionality driven by the demand of the bank's advisory business.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development life cycle; including ideation, implementation, and operation.
Our native iPad apps are consuming RESTful services via our own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Our BFFs are written in Java using Spring Boot and deployed within our container-based hosting infrastructure. With our continuous delivery pipeline, we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
• Very good knowledge in designing/coding Microservices/Webservices with Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Very good knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, Swagger
• Container Deployment experience (. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Maven/Gradle Experience (we use Gradle)
• Continuous software documentation
• You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
• You can work in large teams and with multiple engineers on the same codebase (experience is Git is a must)
Reasons to join us