Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circaemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Notice: Since 1st July, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is part of Atos.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page
Our team is increasing! We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who will be part of a professional, dynamic and adaptable team. Our mission is to bring the most talented people to Atos.
Are you creative and driven, with interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers?
Are you proactive and problem solver?
Recruitment is a passion for you?
If YES - Make Your Next Step and Apply
You will be responsible for guiding candidates through Atos hiring process and connecting them to the Atos culture in this way optimizing the candidate’s experience. You will work closely with other senior recruiters, hiring managers and sourcing agencies.
Purpose Of The Job
The Senior IT Recruiter manages end-to-end the recruitment process: actively contribute to the recruitment strategy, plans the advertising campaigns, sources and selects candidates, conducts interviews, provides short lists to the line, coordinates interviews process, drives engagement with shortlisted candidates representing the Atos employer brand and the job opportunity.
Once the successful candidate has been selected, the Senior IT Recruiter is also responsible for the pre-employment checks, for initiating the on boarding procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
• Developing and implementing resourcing and selection strategies
• Identifying active and passive candidates by effectively using social media, networking with top people, using search engine marketing techniques, consistently obtaining great employees referrals
• Evaluating skill level, conduct efficient and professional selection process, and drive offer process, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates
• Communicating effectively with the hiring managers and senior stakeholders
• Is involved in offer management and pre-employment process management, including reference checks
• Recruits senior IT profiles, with focus on functional expertise (areas such as infrastructure, SAP, project management, change management etc.)
• Is able to use all features and facilities of internal Recruitment tool
• Ensures candidates are engaged with and motivated by IT opportunities at Atos
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with multiple stakeholders (HR Business Partners, line managers, project leads etc.)
• Takes the lead on developing effective communication and customer focused behavior to enhance customer satisfaction requirements
• Keeps necessary statistics for every realized project, based on accepted indicators
• Embraces excellence during the entire recruitment process
• At least 4 years of technical proven recruiting experience
• Basic understanding of the IT domain
• To be able to absorb new technical, commercial and business concepts quickly, and work with them.
• To have an overall understanding of the support functions or businesses serviced by HR and specifically by the Recruitment Function, and understand how the HR processes are supported by ICT systems.
• To demonstrate a responsible, disciplined and analytical approach, even under pressure.
• Passionate about getting the job done right.
• A strong work ethic and proactive attitude that contributes to successful initiatives.
• Experience with LinkedIn, to include a pre-established network of contacts, and other social media sourcing
• To have a good inter-personal skills and can handle contacts with own customers, recruitment and contract agencies, and other suppliers (such as advertising agencies) with a minimum of supervision.
• To have very good abilities to communicate verbally and written in English.
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook and internet.
• Bachelor degree in Business, HR, Marketing or a related field.
What we offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply:
In order to complete your application, please click on the link
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address: