Senior IT Operations Manager
Beck et al. Services, part of Skaylink GMBH, is a modern global IT service provider of high performance infrastructures and solutions to medium and large business customers like Continental, Infineon, and KWS SAAT. We create and run innovative solutions for businesses, applying agile methods and cloud automation. We are on the way to becoming one of the new beacons for cloud management and digital transformation. More than 400 employees at locations in Germany, Romania and Brazil bring their experience, knowledge and passion for our customers - from medium-sized to large companies.
At Skaylink you will find the right place for you
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager with solid operational process management and service delivery experience, good technical knowledge, who is organized and has a customer focused approach. You will support us in service projects and operations delivering hybrid infrastructure services. You'll work with a highly dynamic distributed team of expert technicians delivering a wide base of services from infrastructure core services to collaboration platforms and IaaS/PaaS offerings.
You will be responsible for the services delivery according to agreed SLAs and quality requirements as well as in charge for leading and organizing our operational services and internal team. You’ll assure we consistently have effective processes, tools and methods in place to achieve excellent results.
You will organize the delivery over different customer programs and organizational units in order to best serve our commitments to the customers and while interacting and operating in accordance with other units within Skaylink. You will be the main contact around delivery topics with the Corporate Operations Management.
Complementing the management and organizational role, your technical experience allows you to communicate actively with the customer and other providers concerning technical and operational topics, related with current delivery.
- You enjoy a balance between technical and organizational side of service delivery
- You provide guidance and actively coach members in the team
- Your experience allows you to identify risks and address them proactively
- You are a team player and your experience helps you to support your colleagues
That’s the knowledge you bring:
- Strong competence in service delivery as well as methods and frameworks for operational excellence (ITIL standard know-how and certifications are very relevant)
- Build service reports and KPIs extracting the needed information based on customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure on critical incidents to guide the team and keep customer informed
- Basic knowledge on cloud computing technologies: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, private cloud
- Knowledge of cloud service models: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- A good understanding of operational services: cloud operations, virtualization, networking and service desk
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack; migration experience on these services is a plus
- You have spent several years leading technical, customer facing roles with a proven track record of successful service and project deliveries - ideally across organizations ranging in shape and size
- You are a fluent in English, German would be a big plus
Our offer includes also:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal tickets
- Private medical services
- Private pension program
- Monthly budget for transportation, sports, healthcare
- Extensive training and certifications on required technologies
- A dynamic and challenging, international environment
- Online interview
- What added value would you bring to the company ?