Senior IT/Linux Administrator
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
2500 - 4000
REI Devеlopmеnt Sеrvicеs SRL is specialized in creation, deployment and operations of onlinе gambling sites like Casino, Poker and Sports bеtting.
Duе to the growing dеmаnd for our sеrvicеs, wе аre now rеcruiting for a Senior IT Linux Administrator to join our creаtive workforcе full time.
You will be part of highly skilled professionals working on the building and operation of our products' infrastructure and systems using the latest software and services
Our systems are complex, and we have a lot of challenges surrounding the high load nature of the business.
We have a "fix first, fix once" policy, we ensure that any error that occurs is fixed, so that we never have to worry about it again.
The level of complexity in our infrastructure and new projects is motivating us to evolve.
What the role will involve
- Operational Analysis : learning & understanding the systems and how they interact
- Install Servers/Applications (CentOS, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, ELKStack, Redis, HAProxy…)
- Administrate, operate, and maintain REI systems and services
- Analyzing issues across multiple application and infrastructure by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration.
- Communicating with our internal users about issues they are seeing with our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing, replicating and fixing issues.
- OnCall shifts, which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours (scheduled rotation).
- Propose and implement improvements to performance and security.
- Maintain, create and update documentations and processes.
- Travel abroad to various datacenters for infrastructure installation and maintenance (occasionally)
Thе ideal candidate would be a person that is genuine, transparent, and a team player. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not thе other way around.
Required Technical Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar job position
- Advanced System Administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, CentOS , MySQL, web stacks (Apache, Nginx, PHP)
- Advanced experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN)
- Knowledge about deployment and configuration of virtualization solution like KVM, Vmware
- Experience with backup and versioning systems
- Cisco or Dell network gear configuration experience;
- Scripting skills (bash, python)
Nice to have
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy.
- Container and orchestration systems ( Docker / Kubernetes )
- Some experience with automation systems (Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.)
- Good awareness of security practices
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong attention to the details
- Advanced English (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical subscription (Medlife)
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Fresh fruits at the office;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events