Senior Internal Auditor - Audit Risk Management
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Carry out internal audit reviews with focus on liquidity and market risk management, as team leader or senior team member, covering all audit phases from risk assessment, engagement planning and execution up to audit reconciliation, reporting and tracking of issued recommendations.
What is required:
- Education: relevant university/master degree in areas such as finance/economics/mathematics
- Work experience: 3-4 years of audit related experience or 3 years of relevant experience in the banking sector
- Relevant business skills, specialized knowledge: liquidity management/ALM, capital planning & management, treasury/markets processes, liquidity risk & market risk management; good knowledge of regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- Internal Audit skills and knowledge: Internal Audit international standards, process analysis, data analytics, interview techniques
- Soft skills: professional discipline, effective communicator, team player and flexibility, structured thinking and analytical skills
- Computer skills: advanced knowledge of MS Office, SAS/ similar tools
- Languages: proficiency level in English (both writing and speaking)
- International certifications are an advantage: CIA, CFA, ACCA, GARP, etc.
If you are still not convinced, or feel you don't have the qualifications, apply anyway! We will recognize if you are one of us!