Senior HW solution architect
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What are my responsibilities?
- You will take over responsibilities for the HW development (+ embedded SW) of SiemensConvergence Creators’ own product for testing of satellites power subsystems.
- You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of the product architecture based onthe roadmap features and requirements as defined by the responsible product line manager.
- You will support the responsible product line manager with the definition of the road map and theevaluation of competitive product evolution paths.
- Maintenance of the product architecture (HW and SW) as common basis for project specificadaptations.
- Continuous maintenance of product documentation for external customers and internal projects.
- Supporting the product line manager with the continuous alignment of product feature-set with allrelevant project feature requirements and selective introduction in the product definition ifmeaningful.
- Close cooperation with sales and pre-sales in customer engagement and for offer elaborationsincluding effort estimations.
- Manage international internal stakeholders (project team, business unit, sales, pre-sales)
- Manage international external stakeholders (customer, suppliers, subcontractors, partners)
- Manage the interface to manufacturing suppliers.
- Adherence to relevant industry quality standards for design, development and manufacturing.
Which qualifications do I need?
- Excellent expertise in power electronics, switching power supplies, control engineering andgenerally in digital and analog circuit design.
- Keywords: Vienna rectifier, multiphase buck converter,…
- Excellent expertise in design & simulation, bring-up, debugging and integration of such powerelectronics systems.
- Integration concepts of comparable industry grade solutions (test systems for space or avionics)
- Measurement techniques in general (signal generator, signal analyzer, oscilloscope, … )
- Beneficial know-how:
- Control theory: State space controller,observer, Kalman filter,…)
- Profound know-how of similar power test systems for – optimally - satellite powersubsystems
- Background in SW: C, C++, Java, FPGA, DSP, ..
- English (min. level C1)
- Several years of related industry experience with power electronics systems.
- Proven experience as system architect and designer (HW & SW) for related industry solutions.
- Team lead and project management experience.
- Team and stakeholder management.
- Analytical and solution orientated.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Resilience and social competence to successfully interact with all necessary internal and externalstakeholders.
- Leadership, intercultural cooperation, team player
- Working in AT - Vienna
- Start: asap.
- Duration: permanent