Senior HR Generalist - Manufacturing
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
As our Sr. HR Generalist, you will provide HR support for the Garrett – Advancing Motion business while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services.
You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
You will be responsible with the increase of overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups.
You will build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent and you will drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization.
As our new colleague, your main responsibilities and tasks would be:
- Cover a wide range of human resource processes for the assigned units in support of business objectives and human resource initiatives.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned teams, having end-to-end ownership of service delivery.
- Manage programs that address HR activities such as talent management, team and leadership development, retention, organization design, performance management and change management.
- Perform diverse assignments in areas as staffing, training, employee/labor relations, communication, compensation management, coaching, people development, etc
- Actively partner with business leaders, line managers and team leaders in support of country and business objectives.
- Participate in identifying and developing employee skills to support business needs, coach employees, supervisors and leaders in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
If you wish to be part of our team, we are offering:
- Training programs;
- Career growth opportunities on various exciting projects or in the people management area;
- Experienced leaders to help you guide and support your professional development;
- Diverse, international and multicultural work environment;
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment full of challenging and interesting work;
We are looking for a new colleague that has:
- Extensive human resources experience – experience in an industrial environment is an important advantage.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
- Good analysis and reporting abilities (medium level excel knowledge)
We value employees that have:
- High degree of autonomy; able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business.
- Able to perform in a complex matrix organization.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels.
Other information for your consideration:
- This role is located in our plant in Bucharest, Iuliu Maniu Bvd., (near Pacii metro station).