Senior HR Administrator & Payroll Specialist
Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
With Romania, you become part of the leading online food delivery marketplace in Romania and the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - . As the new Senior HR Administrator & Payroll Specialist, you lift our Human Resources services to the next level!
You, as an HR all-around talent, will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of a wide variety of Human Resources processes.
You'll be the first point of contact for current and future employees on all HR matters via email, phone, and face-to-face. You will help to address concerns and solve complex HR issues in collaboration with the HR Business Partner to whom you will report to.
- Perform the full range of administrative activities for the Human Resources department;
- Keep the communication process with employees and managers regarding new contracts and hires, missing documents, annexes, and other internal documents;
- Keep up to date about new HR policies and practices;
- Process with data regarding payments' accruals and calculation on monthly basis and ad-hoc;
- Signal and report bottlenecks and pro-actively propose improvements to administrative/operational HR procedures and contribute to implementation;
- In charge of Health and Safety: be responsible for the process, provide new hires with first and periodic instructions, keep the process clear and compliant with the legislative requirements;
- Act as the main contact point with the supplier of labor medicine services, employee’s social benefits administration;
- Work with specific payroll and administration software;
- Being responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with the Finance team;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- In-depth experience in HR Administration and Payroll - plus in an international company (>5 years);
- Fluency in English and Romanian;
- Helpful, service-minded and friendly way of liaising with (future) employees;
- Focused, efficient and precise in your administration;
- Proactive way of working and communicating;
- Naturally see and fix issues before they occur;
- Thorough knowledge about Romanian labor law;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing and developing an environment with changing structures and procedures;
- Has a solid understanding of broader business disciplines and processes;
- Has knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Awesome company events;
- A competitive salary;
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated;
- Contribution to your lunch.