SENIOR HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of one of the most important D&D Yazaki engineering site, in a young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company?
Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Develop instrument clusters, smart junction boxes, body electronics design, fuel senders, quiescent relay boxes, for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Design, develop and test the hardware of automotive embedded systems according to customer requirements and internal procedures and write the corresponding documentation of design and testing activities;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design, implementation and testing;
- Participate in quotation activities for new business;
- Support design validation and product validation of the products developed;
- Improve current hardware designs and make optimizations from the cost point of view;
- Manage large and small complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Evaluate for selection or develop test and development tools from your area of expertise;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized design methods and processes.
What will you bring with you?
- Knowledge about electronics: power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC / EMI norms;
- Knowledge and experience with CAD tools for schematic and layout design (Mentor Xpedition, OrCAD);
- Strong experience/knowledge in simulation tools (Spice, Simetrix) and worst case analisys (MathCAD);
- Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN);
- Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage;
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle with regards to automotive electronics industry would be a plus;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines and experience with Project management would be a plus;
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family;
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Abroad traveling opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.