Senior Full Stack Java Developer (Azure)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
Working alongside technologists and subject matter experts, you will be responsible for implementing functionalities across an application designed for a leading German platform in the energy sector.
Short Project Description:
The capabilities/solutions within the marketing and sales departments consists of the following systems:
- Lead Management used to import or create leads which will be involved in a routing process in order to score the lead (evaluation of the lead in terms of lead quality) and decide when a lead is mature enough to be passed to sales process in order to convert the lead to a customer).
- Customer Identity - used to track the identity for a (lead/customer) across the systems.
- Customer Access - is about finding a customer across systems. The technical solution is based on Auth0 PaaS and when an account get it's created the Customer Access Management adds its account id to the Customer Identity.
About the role:
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the refinement and operation of micro-services in the Azure Cloud using Java.
You will work closely with a product owner and an architect within a Scrum team.
- Experience with software development using UI in AngularJS.
- Experience with software development in Azure.
- Knowledge in SQL and non-SQL Database systems.
- Experience in Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge in conception and implementation of REST API’s.
- Knowledge in OpenAPI and OpenTrace.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the operation of ARM templates.
- Handling API management, CosmoDB, Application Insights, Event HUB
- Knowledge in the structure and operation of micro-services.
- Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in engineering excellence and instills these values in others.
- Intellectually robust with a keenly analytic approach to problem solving.
- Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities.
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve process.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with traders, fund managers and senior business people alike.
Competitive salary package
Professional development (trainings/certifications)
Health care benefits
Flexible work hours, friendly environment
Coffee, tea or fresh orange juice to fuel your productivity
Fresh fruits delivering twice / week
Ping-Pong arena to challenge your colleagues in a fair battle