Senior Full Stack Java Developer
We are currently expanding our Product Management and Engineering team with multiple roles, in this post we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer, with a strong work ethic and passion for software development.
We seek this role for the product team developing an enterprise information management system, next-generation software solution for AI and metadata-driven content efficiency and compliance. If you want to learn more then we want to hear from you so we can explore together how to make our products better and even more successful.
- Design and develop new features or new components of the software product;
- Satisfy NFR-s, with special emphasis on security, scalability, and performance;
- Involvement in all phases of software development and ensuring their execution in accordance with technical and business requirements;
- Work using Scrum methodology;
- Write technical documentation for software components (.: APIs technical docs);
- Offer “Level 3” support in product implementation projects.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in working on projects that involve all phases of the SDLC – from inception to completion, including experience working in an Agile / Scrum framework;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- At least 5 years development experience using Java / J2EE technology;
- MS SQL Server or Oracle knowledge and experience with JPA / Hibernate technologies;
- Experience in designing and developing various APIs (RESTful / SOAP / Java);
- Microservices development experience is nice to have;
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
We are offering:
- A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Work from home;
- Medical insurance;
- A variety of interesting and challenging worldwide projects.