Senior Full Stack Developer, Bucharest
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
EDIS is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer, a person with a natural passion for technology, with excellent problem-solving skills who is eager to join our agile team of experienced, professional engineers. We all have an open mind towards new technologies and work with project and product management to define, design and build new projects and features. Your role will be to design and develop new web applications and new features using both server and client-side technologies, while bringing your expertise into the team. Working at EDIS, you have the opportunity to use the latest technologies and influence global e-learning growing market
- PHP 7 • Symfony 4+
- Angular 7 - ngrx/store, Reactive Programming (RxJS)
- MySQL and Mongo
- GIT versioning
- Linux development
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Kibana
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- Good PHP skills or another web server-side language skills and experience with at least one MVC framework (ideally Symfony). Based on project needs, we can use other languages like Python, , Go, etc . Experience with is a plus.
- Experience with Angular or with another JS framework (React, Vue, etc); Working with ngrx/store, Reactive Programming (RxJS) would be great.
- Very good understanding of data modeling with MySQL (or other relational database). Working experience with a non-relational data store (ideally Mongo) would be an asset.
- Experience with RESTful web services design, development and integration into web applications.
- Working knowledge of Linux server admin and good knowledge of server infrastructure. Experience with DevOps techniques and tools (Docker, Ansible, Vagrant) would be a plus.
Required Personal Skills
- Having an Agile mindset and willing to work in an Agile environment
- Practice a great client interfacing
- Excellent communication skills and good level of English (CEFLR level C1)
- Well-balanced between efficiency and perfectionism;
- Team player willing to share the knowledge and support the colleagues
Compensations and Benefits:
- Medical coverage
- Meal vouchers
- Illimited access to Bookster library
- Technical trainings, attending conferences
- Excellent location, very close to Victoriei Square
- Supportive working climate and open communication style