We are looking for a full-stack developer with +5 years of experience to join our young, fun, and ambitious remote team.
We offer a full-remote, full-time, and long-term contract opportunity and a competitive compensation package.
The perfect candidate would have experience in our tech stack: Tailwind, Vue ( ideally Vue 3), TypeScript & real-time database knowledge.
Once you get accustomed to our team and goals, you will grow into a lead developer, deciding and working hands-on on the next tasks.
Your responsibilities will include
● Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design feedback,
development, documentation, testing, and operations.
● The job will be split into 80/90% development and 10/20% defining technical tasks, assigning tasks to developers, and supporting junior developers.
● Collaborate with product managers, designers, researchers, and other software engineers to
deliver a solid product.
● Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve production issues.
● Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline.
Our scope is to develop internally a complete, fully functional employee management web app.
We offer a competitive compensation package adjusted to the candidate's skills and expertise. The compensation will be discussed during the interview.
If you think this role is for you, feel free to apply.