For one of our partners, the market leader in the self-service payment industry, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer in Bucharest.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment;
- Provide UI development leadership and expertise;
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design;
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product;
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service.
- 3+ years developing with TypeScript and Angular 2+;
- Experience specifically developing in the Ionic Cordova hybrid mobile framework a big plus;
- Strong knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Web Components, Web Worker, Caching and Browser storages etc.;
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular Material or similar frameworks;
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS);
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Azure DevOps (or any other CI/CD), Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Mocha, Karma, and Jasmine;
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development;
- Previous Native iOS development and Android development experience a big plus;
- Full stack experience with C#/.Net also a big plus.
- Medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Pillar III pension;
- Bookster subscription.