Senior frontend developer
Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
As a frontend developer with us, you are expected to build the best user experience for each and every feature. You will work closely with the Product Owner, QA engineer and UX designer so that fitness for use, quality and usability are maximised.
You care about code quality and are confident that whoever edits your code one year from now will be able to figure out how to change it in less than 15 minutes.
- Work as part of an agile team that executes all user stories end to end.
- Code the front-end of our web applications (React) using our in-house design system (Compass)
- Work with Product Owner and UX designer to clarify requirements and visual design specs
- Design and develop a scalable, maintainable front-end architecture
- Test the code with automated unit tests
- Help the team and Product Owner plan iterations and releases
- 4+ years experience on at least two different projects
- 2+ years experience with and in-depth knowledge of React
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge of async programming (promises, async/await)
- Git knowledge
Any of the following would be an advantage:
- Code profiling and improving rendering performance
- Backend technologies (, Typescript, Python)
- Cloud platforms (AmazonAWS/ GoogleCloud/ MicrosoftAzure)