Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a talented Front - End developer to join our energetic, fast-paced environment.
You will be part of the team supporting the client company’s business, developing advanced automation for Data Warehouse projects.
- Work in a team on developing a web application front-end;
- Writing code according to team quality standards;
- Being able to work independently without too much of supervision;
- Propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings;
- Tasks estimation/clarification;
- Being proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities.
- 2+ years IT experience in developing applications using client/server technologies;
- Good experience with Angular 4 or later version;
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS;
- Experience with Tyoescript, TXJS and REST services
- design skills
Education & Experience
- Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people (IT and business);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a globally distributed team;
- Experienced in working with the tools listed above;
- Fluency in English.