Senior FPGA & DSP development engineer
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
One of our major business is to provide turnkey systems and solutions for satellite testing. These testsystems are to be used during the different phases of assembly, integration and verification and test ofthe various subsystems of a satellite (radio frequency units, telemetry and telecommand interfaces andprocessing, power supplies and simulation, payload and instruments).The test systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated and tested in our labs and finallydelivered to our customers (major satellite manufacturers) and commissioned at their premises. The testsystems comprise our own products for satellite protection and interface testing and are fully controlledby our test software. Some of our equipment accompanies the satellite to its launch site and is used toverify the satellites proper functioning via umbilical cables till lift-off. The projects are usually run inmulticultural teams.
What are my responsibilities?
Design, develop, debug & maintain FPGA & DSP code for the following subsystems for satellite powertest systems
- FPGAo FLP
- First Level Protection & SLP – Second Level Protection for power supplies
- SPI Communication
- USENSE, ISENSE Data acquisition from D/A converters
- ePYRO Control, high-speed interfaces
- Control loops - implementation of state space and other control algorithms
- Control, communication interfaces
- Code maintenance, debugging
- HW bring up, measurements, fixes, optimizations.
Which qualifications do I need?
- VHDL Language
- Modelsim simulation of digital logic
- Xilinx ISE toolchain
- Xilinx Vivado toolchain
- Interfaces (SPI, UART)
- Digital Signal Processing
- Texas Instruments DSP Processor & Code
- Composer Studio
- Measurements with Oscilloscope and other measurement and test tools
- Profound electronic circuits understanding (digital and analog)
- Altium Schematic and Layout tool
- Several years of proven industry experience in HW design, integration and test with powerelectronics with digital and analogue functional blocks.
- Proven experience as FPGA, DSP expert and with HW bring up.
- Experience with power supplies, power electronics & control engineering
- Beneficial: experience in the space domain
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Driving personality
- Intercultural cooperation, team player
- Analytical and solution orientated
- English min. level B2
- Working in AT - Vienna
- Start: asap
- Duration: 9 months – long term option