Senior Financial Controller
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
The senior financial controller role consists in monitoring the company’s financial status within the budget framework, assuring the daily operational tasks related to controlling function and assisting the integration of new activities.
• Elaboration and monitoring of the budget (projection, estimate and actual) for allocated SSC and Support departments;
• Measures, analyzes, and reports financial and nonfinancial information that helps Managers to make decisions to fulfill the goals of the organization;
• Overseeing the issuing of invoices for the clients;
• Simulation of costs according to the various reengineering of process or development of activity for the allocated perimeter;
• Prepare the financial part of per SSC and Support Departments periodical presentation with the P&L, Balance sheet, budget and key ratios;
• Participate on periodical discussion with SSC CRM, SSC lead and Support departments;
Degree of autonomy:
• The job will be hierarchically linked to the CFO and functionally to the Finance Service of Group Resources division (DFIN/PSF) and to the Head of allocated SSC within SG EBS;
• Self sufficient in analyzing the quality of data and in discussing with stakeholders;
• Follow-up of the SSC budget and specific OPEX and CAPEX captions from SG EBS Budget;
• Accountable of the quality of some deliveries (reports)
• Relevant work experience in finance and controlling field (3-5 years);
• Economical academic background and good finance/accountancy knowledge;
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Strong organization and result orientation;
• Good IT/ Office applications knowledge (Excel, Word, Access)
• Advanced level of French and English
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Type of the contract – undetermined period
- Other benefits
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 250 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.