Senior Financial Controller
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
A large group of companies from Farming industry located North-East of Romania is looking for a highly qualified, executive level Senior Financial Controller, to join the company's Management team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, management and financial reports, company audits, bank relations and financial compliance with legislation for all the companies in the group, as well as act as lead for a small team.
The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and auditing.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Very strong finance-based analytical and reporting skills
- 3 years of finance/financial audit experience in a Big Four company
- Proficient spoken and written English language skills
- Proactive, capable of working with minimum supervision, ethical and with great communication skills
- Above market remuneration value
- Relocation package (accommodation, home cleaning services, paid home administrative expenses) if person will relocate
- Work from home 2 days/month
- Company SUV car for personal use
- Top level laptop and smartphone
- Advancement opportunities
Due to high profile of the role only eligible candidates will be contacted. Please, before applying, make sure you have read and understood the requirements of the role.
- Do you have prior experience in Financial Audit?
- Have you worked in one of Big 4 Audit companies?
- What would recommend you as our ideal candidate?
- Are you willing to relocate in Botoșani, RO?