Senior financial and internal auditor
* all languages are compulsory
Scope of Role
The financial and internal auditor carries out financial audit engagements and internal audit engagements for a number of clients, individually or part of a team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Information Technology or Engineering;
· 4-6 years relevant experience in Internal Audit/ Financial Audit/ Risk/ Internal Controls/ Advisory/ Consultancy/Accounting/;
· Good planning skills, good analytical and processing skills;
· Proactive, adaptive and with a team player attitude;
· Good communication skills across different cultures and stakeholders, both written and verbal;
· English proficiency and good written communication skills are a must; German language is an advantage;
· Very good Microsoft Office and database processing skills;
· ACCA, CAFR,CIA certifications obtained or in progress are a plus.
To act as a Senior on Financial and Internal Audit engagements in the field, individually or leading a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment efficiently and effectively;
To maintain the dead-lines and to deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
To maintain high quality and professional standards;
Teaha Management Consulting is the largest financial and accounting company with 100% Romanian capital. The company has been set up in 1997 by Corneliu-Teofil Teaha and prides itself today with an impressing market share, if we take into account that a vast majority of the market in this field is held by the four largest international consulting companies (“the big four”). Since, the company has undergone a remarkable development and reached a group turnover of over euro.
Today, the company carries out its business through a network of associated companies from the most important business centers in Romania – Bucharest, Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov, Timisoara. Our company is represented by over 100 employed or collaborating professionals, of which many speak German. Their experience and excellent knowledge of the Romanian market is also an essential factor for our company’s success, together with our well-priced first-class services in the field of consulting and accounting, which we tailor to our clients’ needs.
Another basis for our success and of a future extension of our portfolio is the strategic partnerships with the German, Austrian and Swiss business environments. Apart from that, Teaha Management Consulting is the official auditor of the Swiss-Romanian Commerce Chamber and internal auditor of the Romanian Club of German Businesspersons.