Senior Finance Analyst - top company
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our of our clients, top global company, we are currently recruiting a special person for a Senior Financial Analyst role.
The role is based in Iasi.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the European Finance team reporting to the Finance Director – HRS Europe based in the UK.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible to support the detailed analysis of the consolidated European financial reporting, planning and analysis. This role will require building relationships with key managers in the business operations in the UK.
•Support with the weekly / monthly reports preparation and analysis;
•Responsible to monitor the budget, forecast and flashes information in the system (Hyperion / Essbase) and report when the information has changed;
• Support with the preparation of the weekly financial flashes;
• Support with the preparation and analysis of financial performance of European budgets;
• Responsible to track P&L entries, understand and explain variances to projections;
• Assist with the design and implementation of new financial analysis metrics and reporting;
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Fluency in English both written and verbally;
• Previous experience on a similar position in international company;
• Hyperion Essbase - experience would be an advantage;
• Degree in a math / finance / business and accounting related subject;
• Positive and helpful attitude;
• Team player who thrives in a fast paced environment;
• Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
The role has a competitive financial package - in alignment with the professional experience of the recruited candidate.
Thank you for your interest!