Senior Expert Solutions Architecture
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
We are on a quest to innovate and digitalize our business. And we want to do it smart. And with the right explorers!
Currently we need one solution architect to embark on our innovation journey.
So if you have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, people and process skills, have no particular problem in explaining complex problems in layman term to management and have an explorer profile, you could be the one we are looking for.
Our focus will be on:
- how technology can be used to solve a given business problem, working closely with our Business Integration Expert
- which framework, platform, or application can be used to create a solution, working closely with our Enterprise Architects
- how the application will look, what the modules will be, and how they interact with each other
- how things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained
- figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms
- communicating internally with peers and management on best practices being used by customers and industry news
- An explorer profile and Agile ways of working
- At least 10 years of experience in IT service delivery and/or developing specific IT solutions for IT Applications area
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL and other Application analysis & design frameworks and best practices
- Proven experience in innovation and digitalization implementations/projects.
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- The ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term (tactical) perspectives of situations
- Good knowledge of IT supplier market
- The ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
- The ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies (like digitalization, big data, systems integration)