The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior Expert Solution Architecture RPA
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The Job Holder is accountable for carrying out activities that combine analytical skills and design with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technology, being responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient IT services within and towards Global Solutions and Business Divisions, including the definition, design, realization, testing, implementation and modification of the IT systems containing software as a main component.
The scope of duties for Job Holder include:
- Maintains complex (multi-discipline/x-functional) A&A Expert specific tasks according to defined service level agreements for allocated analysis & architecture services without guidance and monitoring for daily activity and for project activities, respecting the principles and rules in place;
- Applies independently the knowledge from area of expertise in accordance with the business requirements;
- Observes team activity, provides regular guidance to colleagues and team lead for complex issue resolution;
- Identifies potential risks in area of expertise and proposes respective solutions for risk mitigation;
- Works with customers and partners in identifying and designing appropriate automation workflows;
- Responsible for implementing the full life cycle of RPA solutions: identifying automation opportunities, gather requirements, implement, test and deploy targeted automation solutions using industry leading RPA tools;
- Design, document, develop and execute test automation plans from business requirements;
- Coordinates activities with IT departments to create and deploy RPA solutions;
- Develops scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses;
- Serves as subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
- University degree Master /IT Management Diplom. Comprehensive understanding of all elements within own discipline. Has broad knowledge of the business context and interdependencies;
- 10 years overall working experience and minimum 5 years of practical experience in the Application Management area, at least 7 years of experience supporting specific IT solutions;
- Intermediate project management skills;
- Intermediate to advanced command of English (written and spoken);
- If working for specific company codes , good command of a second language – C1 level;
- Knowledge of MS Power Automate is a plus;
- Demonstrated expertise with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating RPA solutions;
- Ability to analyze and interpret structured and unstructured data;