What are we looking for?
A Key expert with advanced knowledge across own discipline. Has excellent understanding of the business context, all interfaces and interdependencies and manages complex workflows with other disciplines. Has knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of systems (both software and hardware), interfaces, middleware and software development.
What is the role about?
The Job Holder is accountable for the delivery and maintenance of effective and efficient IT Application related services, combining presenting analytical skills based on specific knowledge in the use of software tools or programming languages, in order to define, design, develop, test, implement, update and maintain IT systems having software as main component, in order to meet workable solutions based on the requirements/ needs of the processes for Downstream Oil and Downstream Gas Business Divisions.
- Responsible for Business analysis, bridging the business requirements and the IT capabilities to support SME Energy Business;
- SME platform support for G&P users/customers;
- Responsible to specify, document and drive the implementation of new business requirements in coordination with whole Downstream IT & Digitalisation, external suppliers and business departments;
- Responsible to ensure proper reporting for defects and changes on respective progress and prioritize demands in alignment with the whole CoE Gas team according to business value;
- Fulfills user requests, resolves service failures and defines relevant procedures. Fixes problems and delivers workarounds/hot-fixes and continues root cause analysis together with proper documentation;
- Consults business in the area of processes in regards to new SME platform functionalities and new products;
- Understands and communicates the financial and operational impact of any changes coming from business and / or DS-IT. Coordinates external suppliers and manages escalations;
- Cooperates with all DS-IT functions and share knowhow across departments;
- Ensures all (new & old) business & system requirements are in line with OMV Petrom guidelines (eg corporate directives, rulebooks, mandates);
- Reviews all relevant information on regular basis as preparation for internal and external audits.
- Master Diploma in IT and more than 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced experience in IT service management and IT architecture (. cloud based implementation) integration with enterprise application landscapes and experience in managing continuous integration as well as proven track record in the energy sector, cross commodities (physical and financial) with involvement in IT implementation projects;
- Strong background in understanding functional requirements front-to-back deal lifecycle, portfolio management, risk management and respective IT systems within the commodity trading business;
- Good knowledge of energy markets, regional sales markets as well as market rules and regulations in the energy sector preferable in the Oil & Gas sector.
Furthermore, you need the following skills:
- Experience with relational databases and very good SQL and algorithms knowledge;
- Experience with Java language in an MVEL environment;
- Experience with Angular for Web developed apps;
- Experience with applications deployed on MS Azure cloud infrastructure;
- Keen eye on and interest in customer experience as well as knowledge of IT systems;
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.