Senior Expert RPA Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Job Holder is responsible for delivery of relevant software development services based on defined technical specifications, activities that combine analytical, architecture and database management skills in order to produce functional solutions based on requirements of beneficiaries in Downstream Oil and Downstream Gas Division as part of OMV Petrom group.
The job holder is responsible to prepare the source code and assembly of all relevant software components, including internal testing and validation in order to ensure complete adherence to technical specifications.
The scope of duties for Job Holder encompass:
- Builds, implements and maintains IT application services, focusing on development and deployment of RPA technologies, through designing, developing and testing the automation workflows
- Performs changes and improvements of existing IT Application services and robots
- Delivers robotic process automation services effectively and efficiently
- Fulfills user requests, resolves service failures and defines procedures for it,fixes problems
- Carrying out routine operational tasks and defines procedures for it
- Continually improves the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes and robotic process automation services on department/service line level
- Leads the process of detailed technical planning.
- Undertakes complex systems designs and leads the development process, using allocated colleagues as necessary for detailed analysis and coding activities.
- Sets priorities and manages systems maintenance activities.
- Supports (from a technical perspective) and coaches a small team of IT professionals.
- Makes a significant contribution to defining development standards for the development function, or lead internal projects
- Master’s degree or equivalent education along with advanced occupational experience in the related field.
- More than 7 years of practical experience in the IT applications management area & international experience
- Subject Matter Expert for the RPA Software-Suite
- IT and development experience with different programming languages, advantage are in particular VB and C#
- Advanced command of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of Gas & Chemicals / Refining / Marketing / TAS related IT systems is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing process;
- Solution and Service strong orientation as well as advanced documentation skills;
- Good understanding of databases structure
- Very good understanding of SQL , PLSQL, Oracle principles
- Excellent knowledge of Service Management processes (ITIL Foundation , Service Design, Service Operation, Service Transition and CSI certifications as valuable add-on);