Senior Expert Data Analytics
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
The job holder is accountable for the provision of best in class services and projects in the area of business intelligence and analytics. The analyst uses her / his skills, methods and thinking to solve problems, create metrics, perform analyses, provide feedback and deliver objective insights. (S)He combines analytical skills with specific domain knowledge experience to improve transparency and decision-making.
- Design, implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions which include but are not limited to data visualizations and re-usable data models;
- Produce and assess data from various sources to proactively identify trends that indicate service improvement opportunities;
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements;
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback;
- Carry out analysis, proof of concepts and operational data activities within the product data landscape;
- Develop the analytical context in order to reach the business objectives;
- Responsible to raise flags where the data consistency or quality is at risk;
- Responsible to design experiments, test hypotheses and build models in order to derive upstream business insights.
- University degree Bachelor in Computer science, business analytics, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or related fields;
- Proven track record of working with big data and social data, as well as cloud-based delivery of solutions and MS Office, databases;
- Displays sound knowledge of infrastructure applications (Windows SharePoint/Portal Services) and of various BI Tools (SAP Hana / SAP BO, MS BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, IBM Planning and analytics);
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, MD, DAX and tabular models and of BI areas. Ability to work on complex development BI projects including the proactive identification of issues and coordination of resolutions;
- Contains applied knowledge of Problem and Change Management, and Configuration and Release Management (as defined by ITIL);
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining techniques;
- Illustrates sound customer service skills and demonstrates solid teamwork skills.