Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What are we looking for?
Senior ERP Consultant for our client, part of a large French group from the Pharma industry who has:
- Five - seven years of experience as an ERP consultant and Project Manager for implementation of ERP, (Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus).
- University degree in a Technical discipline or Economics.
- Solid understanding of business processes, with a focus on finance.
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good project management abilities, easily identifying objectives/ priorities/ stakeholders, managing expectations and obtaining buy-in.
What about your role?
Managing the current ERP system
- Analyzing and recording current business processes, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Carrying out Gap analysis of current processes vs. system functionalities and generating change requests.
- Submitting change requests to the external ERP consultant and managing the CR implementation.
- Checking user manuals to ensure accuracy.
- Training users.
- Estimating the ERP system budget, prioritizing and managing CRs within the budget.
Preparing the implementation of the future system
- Participating in the selection of the local consultant who will implement the new system.
- Carrying out the AS-IS business analysis for the implementation.
- Working closely with the Group implementation team, ensuring timely implementation within the budget limits.
- Being hands-on during the user acceptance testing phase.
- Being hands-on during the initial data transfer between systems.
- Managing post-implementation issues that may arise.
What do we offer?
- Accelerated learning curve in the wider Advisory department. KPMG facilitates rotations among different Advisory teams and offers the opportunity to enhance knowledge in different areas of expertise.
- Fast paced environment, and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications.
- Good career advancement opportunities, linked with the accelerated development prospects of KPMG’s Advisory department.
- Exposure to the business and financial community.
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.