Senior Embedded software engineer - AUTOSAR (M/F)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
L4B Software is a fast growing, global software company with its headquarters in Germany. We are focused on Embedded software solutions and support leading OEMs and Tier-1 customers in the automotive, customer for cluster instrument and infotainment systems.
L4B is looking for a Senior AUTOSAR Engineer for integration and development of SWC .
Your main tasks will be to design, plan, work-breakdown of tasks and architecture of Embedded Software for ECU.
you are willing to manage the Integration and development of AUTOSAR application with RTE&BSW, Development of SWC based on AUTOSAR architecture and manage a team development of Unit-Testing for Low level software.
- completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in automotive using AUTOSAR in one of the bellow areas:
- Software component development
- Basic software configuration and development
- Complex device drivers
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Autosar tools (Vector, EB-Tresos, Mentor VSX)
- Basic software, BSW, knowledge in at lest one of the following areas:
- Diagnostics – UDS, OBD
- Communication: CAN. LIN, ETH
- Memory management
- Operating system
- Microcontroller drivers
- Knowledge of IS26262 – automotive safety – ASIL levels (advantage)
- Good programming skills in embedded C and C++
- Knowledge of MISRA standard
- experience in software development team leading
- willing to travel to Germany once a while
- Knowledge in POSIX API and Embedded Linux (advantage)
- Willing to support customers;
What do we offer
- Open, team-oriented corporate culture, which supports direct communication between team members.
- Exciting working environment – share our passion for the latest technology
- Unique team spirit – become part of our team, consisting of international experts in our multicultural branches
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule for a healthy work and leisure balance.
- How many years of hands-on experience do you have in AUTOSAR?
Do you have a software architecture experience for ECU?