How do we want to be our colleague?
Person passionate about IT, serious and self-taught
What will you do?
Development of embedded software for security systems that are mounted on machines
Logging and analyzing CAN messages for their integration in software
Validation of the software on the machine and its delivery for publication on the site for access by partners and car dealers.
What you needs to know?
- Technical university degree (automatics or informatics)
- Knowledge of C / C ++ language and microcontroller assembly
- Minimum of 3 years experience in embedded software development
- Experience working with Bluetooth / WiFi technology
- Knowledge of debugger tools
- Know the protocols of inter-processor communication (CAN)
- Average knowledge of electronics
- English – Advanced level speaking/writing
Dynamic and motivating salary package
Flexible working environment
Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
With more than 20 years of experience in designing, testing, and implementing car security solutions, Falcon Electronics has increased its solutions range with advanced driving assistance systems and on-board computer connectivity solutions for vehicles, while adhering to strict OEM demands.