Senior Embedded Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
is one of the leading residential proxies providers in the world. If you are curious to learn about how Fortune 500 companies run monitoring, web data extraction or ad verification, come join our team!
Skills & experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer and/or system engineer.
- Solid knowledge of C and/or C++ and/or Python (+), with hands-on experience.
- Strong Linux expertise, including kernel modules, middleware and application levels.
- Strong knowledge in inter-process communication, multithreading, networking.
- Experience with Intel CPU architectures: x86, x86/64; (ARM & ARM64 archs good to have but not mandatory).
- Experience with BSPs focusing Intel embedded platforms.
- Worked with cross-compilers & debuggers (software at least).
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, sockets, GPIO, I2C, I2S, USB, WiFi, LTE, power states management.
- Knowledge in video processing, encoding, decoding, streaming.
- Nice to have: experience in OpenCV, GPU processing, custom communication protocol creation.
Competitive salaries and a friendly environment .
- Involvement in all development circle – from ideas and suggestions to implementing;
- Technical challenges that will push you to improve all the time;
- Flexible working environment where all ideas are go to hear and discuss;
- Flexible schedule;
- Flexibility to work from home (limited) after the trial period
is a 9 years old business proxy network platform with International customers portfolio that is currently expanding with new services and projects.