Senior Driver Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years)
Are you a natural problem solver who loves dealing with people? Ready to take our Brasov driver fleet into top gear? Then we’ve got a role for you…
We are looking for a Senior Driver Coordinator, who will be responsible for the overall operation of Sibiu, with an emphasis on the areas of Operational Performance, Driver Management incl. Shift Planning and in collaboration with the different departments.
What is a Hub? It is the place where the drivers come to check-in and get their working material before they start their shift. You, as a natural leader, are able to help ensure things run smoothly for them.
- Ensuring high driver quality through Training and Performance Management will be fundamental to reach company goals;
- Ensuring the city complies with company policies, procedures, rules and regulations and all applicable laws;
- Managing overall operations and making sure daily tasks run smoothly;
- Focusing on improving quality and cutting costs;
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of the city KPI’s;
- Long-term planning, growth plans, and equipment;
- Managing and supervising the (e-bike) Driver workforce;
- Drivers shifts planning;
- Evaluating driver performance, taking corrective action in cooperation with the HR Department;
- Close working relationships with Sales, Disposition and Customer Service to ensure high Service Quality for Partner Restaurants;
- Managing and building relationships with our Partner Restaurants and helping in resolving their problems.
- Completed vocational training with working experience and/ or university degree;
- 1-3 years of work experience in Operations (preferably locally);
- Previous experience in team management;
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal in Romanian and English;
- High level of Service Orientation, outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email;
- Independent, well-structured and goal-oriented work style;
- Ability to multitask, while keeping attention to details and to work under pressure and to focus on problem-solving;
- Ability to use multiple systems and to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and the Microsoft office package;
- Able to work on irregular shifts: including weekends and evenings.
- Work for a fast-growing, international eCommerce company;
- Competitive salary;
- Premium Health Insurance;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Informal work atmosphere;
- Contribution to your lunch and food voucher;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.