Senior Digital Analytics Engineer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience. The role of Marketing Technology Software Engineer will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
- Strong project experience with data-centric campaign and marketing platforms
- Good knowledge of browser technologies
- Experience with JS Frameworks like Angular, React, etc
- QA, maintenance and development of data-related monitoring tools and services
- Client-side debugging and problem solving
- Experience integrating and consuming API services
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing qualitative, clean code
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What makes us smile when we look at your profile:
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Experience Cloud and an interest in connecting them
- Writing code in Python or R
At Netcentric you get:
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fit-out and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Private medical subscription
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system ()
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization