Senior DevOps Engineer for IT Applications - IT CE TSR
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Operations Automation?
Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you!
With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer, who is able to understand the customer's processes and needs behind the formulated requests and find the most effective technical solution by either integration of existing solutions or new modules development
Your main tasks will be:
• Analyze requirements and design proper technical solution for integration of existing applications or development of new modules
• Participate to solution implementation by developing assigned code modules
• Contribute to process improvement activities for Software Development process inside the team
• Contribute to improvement and standardization of Software Development practices and technologies inside the team.
• Contribute to the development and execution of tests cases.
• Responsible for the operational part of assigned applications as Application Owner / Service Owner
• Support the end users of the applications by resolving related tickets (incidents, requests, etc)
• Responsible for the infrastructure needed for application development, testing and productive usage, for the assigned applications, in collaboration with the Infrastructure department in the company
• Advanced knowledge in SW Development languages and frameworks in the area of Enterprise Applications (C# preferred)
• Basic knowledge on SW Architecture and Design techniques (eg: UML design, design patterns)
• Advanced knowledge in Design and Development of RDBMS systems (MS SQL preferred)
• Relevant experience and good understanding of Web Applications / Enterprise Applications Infrastructure based on Microsoft solutions (Web Servers / IIS, Databases / MS SQL, etc. )
• Previous experience in coordinating development activities is an advantage
• Basic knowledge on Test Management activities and Testing techniques
• Good communication skills
• Good and efficient collaboration with colleagues
• Self-driven and actively interested in scouting the latest technologies and practices on the market
• Good English skills
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.