Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have overdedicated employees serving clients across six continents (91 countries ).
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our new team Cloud project in Bucharest.
Our project is a strategic platform and a centralized API gateway environment that enables to publish, maintain, monitor and secure REST or SOAP APIs at scale.
Your Role would be Operational Support and features customization as requested by our customer, a large American technology company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment while focusing on finding the best solutions
- Is not afraid of new challenges, with very good learning and synthetization capabilities
- Delivers on time and plans the tasks with very good efficiency and maturity
- Takes responsible ownership of tasks and has very good initiatives
- Adds value to the product by solving complex and unique problems with broad impact on the business
- Has good and broad technical knowledge as an engineer, understanding, applying and improving all different technologies, concepts and workflows involved in the product
- Can easily collaborate with other teams – clients, stakeholders, providers, 3rd parties
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Got a good knowledge working in Linux environments (OS, file system, processes, user/kernel space,bash)
- Are familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools
- Cloud specific tools: provisioning, Docker containers, Kubernetes, networking and security
- Know container-based deployments with Kubernetes and Docker
- Have hands-on experience working with relational & non-relational databases
- Understand network concepts and protocols and can advise on problems
- Are able to analyze metrics and advise based on them
- Understand SLAs and SLOs
- Monitor components and act on errors
- automation and scripting (Python and bash / shell)
- A big plus: Java/Golang experience
- Ability to build Debian packages, debug low-level kernel/driver issues, familiarity with perf, eBPF, gdb is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
- Seniority Level
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer & Network Security
- Employment Type
- Job Functions