The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world's top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client's operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro services), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
The feature teams will be comprised of Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Engineers running Scrum in an adapted SAFE implementation for scaled agile delivery. Professionals should be located in Bucharest and available to work from the client's office when / if required.
Why join us?
•Very attractive salary and benefits package
•Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
•One of the world's top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
•Free parking places
•Good location close to the subway
•Newest technology stack
•Work from home one day a week
•Free technical and soft skills trainings
•Project duration beyond 5 years
• Perform configuration management on non-production and production environments
• Build, deploy activities on non-production and production environments
• Support the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Is able to provide support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems)
• Involvement in the whole SDLC flow
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
- years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with Windows OS & IIS
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (GitLab)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash and PowerShell)
- Great troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they
- Experience working with source code repositories GIT
- Ability to perform tasks for several projects at the same time
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration providers ( HashiCorp Vault)
- System monitoring experience (Zabbix)
- Basic experience with .NET CLI / C#
- Experience with project management tools such as Agile, TFS, Scrum/ SAFe
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams
Reasons to join us