Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Waters is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Software Engineer to provide leadership in developing CI/CD systems to support our cloud-based products.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Software Engineer with a talent for building quality automation solutions. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration.
A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovative technologies are critical to this role.
- Design and implement automated software services that support Infrastructure-as-Code principles, following the industry standards and best practices
- Provide technical expertise to engineering organization to develop a robust and scalable CI/CD solution that supports Waters' SaaS products.
- 3+ years of recent experience with modern CI/CD solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline is preferred, equivalent work experience required
- Expertise with infrastructure configuration management and orchestration tools, such as Terraform etc.
- Expertise with CI/CD platforms / tools, . GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in delivering secure, scalable SaaS solutions
- Proficiency in at least one statically or dynamically compiled programming language.
- Preference with one or more of the following: Python, C# or Java, Groovy
- Experience with metric driven monitoring and alerting systems.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies, as well as containerization and container orchestration technologies.