Senior DevOps Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
4500 - 5500
For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’ re seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on improving their build processes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
WHAT THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Monitoring production using our monitoring systems (Zabbix, Graylog, etc)
- Operational Analysis (learning & understanding the business domain + monitor business domain metrics)
- Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
- Produce documentation for installation to feed the staging and production upgrade and installation procedures
- Automatization of new builds and deployments
- Implement and propose OSS and Reporting scripts
- Analysing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration
- Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
REQUIRED TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Linux power user: Very good systems administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, Debian/CentOS, SQL, Bash, networking, firewalls;
- Good operational knowledge, able to debug, troubleshoot issues on Linux servers.
- Strong experience with DOCKER or GKE;
- Strong knowledge of monitoring systems concepts, operations, maintenance, workflows, reports, analysis, improvements, automation, templating – so on and so forth – for both state and trend type of monitoring
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (. AWS) and automation.
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Ability to respond professionally in crysis situations while maintaining transparency
- Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git)
- Automation tools, . Ansible, Saltstack
- Virtualisation solutions like Vagrant, Xen Server
- Knowledge of AWS
- Proficient in English
- Very good analytical skills
Nice to have: Octopus Deploy.