The Schwarz Gruppe Int founded in 2013 partner company, from which our office in Sibiu was born, is today among the elite companies in its field of activity. As a competent and reliable partner in the field of research and development, especially in the field of design, development of electrical systems, and the execution of metal components, plastics, and injection molds, Schwarz Technology comes to support and offers high quality with the right solutions on time.
For our new project, we are hiring some positive spirits to join our team in Sibiu. If you think that you can fit it, we are happy to meet you.
- . Mechanical, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- 10+ related years of experience designing ASME VIII equipment in the manufacturing industry.
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of structural/pressure vessel engineering to the completion of projects of all complexity levels
- Proven work experience in the engineering field of knowledge (Mechanical, Structural, etc.)
- Proficient using Computer-Aided Design software(s)
- Sound project management and supervision skills taking full responsibility for the project
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Handle High/Medium complexity projects
- Read specifications and create “General Notes” and “Loads & Reactions”
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including ASME, API, safety, etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Prepare design calculations
- Prepare shipping and rigging calculations
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external) including Design & Project Engineers and Project Coordinators
- Create design standards, procedures, and spreadsheets
- Assist with Pre-Award designs on targeted high complexity projects
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs on High/Medium complexity projects
- Approve design calculations in accordance with the QA manual