Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The IT Department of Ubisoft is currently seeking a full-time Senior Data Warehouse Developer specialized in designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions.
The future colleague would have to become quickly autonomous and cover by himself / herself the technical project developments related to our Sales reporting solution: technologies involving INFORMATICA, TERADATA and MicroStrategy.
He/she will work also with our business contacts, technical representatives of our external partners and the support team.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements the client’s business rules and supports their analytical needs;
- Design, develop and maintain ETL jobs and related data warehouse models/objects/systems;
- Participate in architectural and model decisions during the design and build phases of new projects;
- Test the solutions implemented and analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause;
- Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance of the databases;
- Have good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications;
- Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all development project
- University diploma in IT related field or proven experience on BI;
- More than 5 years of experience on BI developments;
- More thayears of experience on designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on:
dababase engines: TERADATA or SQL Server or Oracle;
ETL tools: SSIS or Informatica PowerCenter or IBM Datastage or Abinitio or other major ETL tools.
- Experience in developing ETL processes with data from various sources: NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Online contents;
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Experience on Hadoop technologies;
- Agile methodology knowledge is an asset;
- Experience on Microsoft SQL Server DataWarehouse and Integration Services;
- Experience with reporting and analytic presentation tools and technologies such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects XI, Cognos, Tableau;
- experience with C# .NET and / or scripting languages - Python and Windows PowerShell;
- Experience on business analysis.
The ideal candidate:
- Has analytical skills and is accountable for his/her actions;
- Has strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people;
- Has the ability to autonomously lead and implement a requirement from end-to-end;
- Has sense of humor, positive approach, works well within a team and offers / is able to receive constructive feedback;
- Is keen to be involved with /use new technologies and standards to change;
- Is available to travel abroad occasionally.
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!