We are seeking a highly talented person to fill the role of Senior Data Analyst.
Our client is based in UK and they are a digital training organization that educates teams across the world’s leading brands and agencies to help drive transformation and growth and since 2009 they have been delivering learning programs to more than learners globally, in more than 200 companies, across 124 countries.
If you are passionate about data analysis, data processing and driven to develop your skills within a
data science-based career path, then we would love to hear from you.
The client is offering the opportunity to progress and develop as a Team Leader.
Please take in consideration that this role is not a Data Entry position it is about analyzing and processing important datas.
● Create a best practice reports process based on analysis and visualization
● Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and developing our data quality framework
● Collaborate with Product Manager and Product Owners to pipeline new or evolution of current data sets into usable data models
● Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
● Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
● Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
● Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
● Work closely with project managers and project owners to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
● Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
● Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
● Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
● Develop records management processes and policies
● Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
● Set up and maintain automated data processes
● Identify, evaluate, and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
● Produce and track key performance indicators
● Develop and support reporting processes
● Monitor and audit data quality
● Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
● Gather, understand, and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
● Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data
● Manipulate, analyze, and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
● Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
● Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
● Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
● Analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences, and present them successfully to management.
● Consult with clients and agree what data to collect how it should be gathered and presented - taking into account any ethical or legal considerations
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
● Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, economics, statistics or equivalent career history
● A minimum of three years data mining experience
● Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
● Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
● Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
● Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
● Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel
● 5 years + experience of English-speaking communication in a commercial/ business development environment
● Ability to articulate complex concepts in simple succinct terms
● Experience of working with CRM/ prospect databases
● A conceptual understanding of information technology and advanced analytics would be useful
● Excellent numerical and analytical skills
● Knowledge of data analysis tools - you do not need to know all of them at entry level, but you should show advanced skills in Excel and the use of at least one relational database
● Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
● Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis and web analytics aptitude, for marketing department
● The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
● The ability to carry out data quality control, validation, and linkage
● An understanding of data protection issues
● Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
● The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations
● High attention to detail
● Strong organizational skills
● Proven success in a collaborative environment
To be Successful:
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!